• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Introducing myself

Robby

Good afternoon to the community. My handle is Robby, my real name is Johnny. I am a lifelong (will be 72 in June) Texan. I am an amateur radio operator. I own and ride motorcycles, a Honda Gold Wing and a Harley Ultra Classic. I worked for the post office for 22 years and quit before I went postal. My kids were grown so I pursued the job I always wanted and became a mechanic. The chance to buy an existing garage came along and I went into business for myself. I ran the garage for 21 years and retired at age 63. I have basic mechanic knowledge of most auto systems. I have limited experience in diesel systems. I have been visiting here for a while and decided to join and become a part of the community.

Hello Robby and welcome to the family. Put your feet up and make yourself comfortable because you're about to meet some of the best men you could ever want to have as friends. They will be there to help you in all the problems that arise....you can count on them. Course I'm prejudice....we're family. Love MoparMom

• 1 month later...

Been busy with a new to us house, getting it fixed up before we move in. The Dallas area can't make up its mind if it winter, spring or summer. 90*f one day and mid fifties the next. My 08 does not like the cooler temps. Cooler temps drop the fuel mileage about 2.5 MPG. I think it because the converter does not lock up until trans and engine temps come up. Thanks for the welcome I received as a new guy

Welcome to the (huge, close-knit) family!I, too, am born/raised Texan. However, 11 yrs ago, I had a momentary lapse of sanity and moved to Virginia.. My wife is from this area, and now I'm stuck and can't get back to Texas LOLI grew up in southern Dallas & Ellis Co. (Lancaster, Red Oak, Ferris)