• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

11,000+ post!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

:eek:Wow I thought being a member of TDR for about 5 years and only having 1500ish posts and a member of 1 other forum and having 1900 posts there was bad. And my wife thinks I am adicted to this.

Hey W & F...

How about setting you Email notification up for instant and getting over 100+ email a day from CumminsForum... Then on top of that I got a link on my signature that goes to my contact us page and I get about 5-10 phone calls daily...

As for CumminsForum.Com I still lurk around but don't post much...

As for the phone calls yesterday it seem as soon the phone was hung up the phone rang again. I had 12 phone calls on help & support for the 24V 2nd Gens yesterday...

Look at it this way that is probably 11,000 fellow Cummins owners that you helped! :smile:

Take a look at the Thanks Stats...

Thanked 600 times in 468 Posts!

Now try to find anyone on CumminsForum that has that much Thanks! :lmao2:

Now to prove this I could show you a pic of my keyboard and how wore out it is...:wow:

(no comment on my dirty keyboard)

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98&stc=1&d=1260978951

post-2-13869816246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Guess you type "o" a lot. I wouldn't be able to work with that thing. I finger peck, though I kinda made my own style out of it. I only use my index and middle fingers for letters, pinky or ring for backspace and thumbs on spacebar. Somehow still manage 60wpm :confused:

the key board tell the story about beeing a postwhore

Yeah, I kind of agree!! All those pictures of supposedly cutting firewood and riding the ATV's................they kind of look a bit "staged" now!!!!! Someone spends way too much time in front of the 'puter!!!!:wow::wow:

• Owner

the key board tell the story about beeing a postwhore

Yeah, I kind of agree!! All those pictures of supposedly cutting firewood and riding the ATV's................they kind of look a bit "staged" now!!!!! Someone spends way too much time in front of the 'puter!!!!:wow::wow:

Ok Dorkweed... BUSTED! You better catch up with Taz and ask him what happen today... Yes I work on his truck fixed his taillight problem. Then also was work on a clients Dell Computer... Then took off went for a ATV ride for about 2 hours and then now I got to pack up for town and get fuel for the Cummins and get some groceries...:whistle: Yeah... Yesterday I never left the computer though... Raining... :lmao: