• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from MN

PilotHouse2500

Seems the "thing" to do, introduce yourself! So "hi!". I found this forum from the DodgeForum.com groups. Long story short I pretty much just finished restoring my greatgrandfathers 1951 Dodge B-3-D truck, and decided that I needed a new project. So, after kicking ideas around I decided the buy my buddy's 94 2500 diesel and figure out how to make it old and new at the same time. So I'm taking 2 51-53 cabs and sticking them together in an extended cab configuration with a stake side flat bed. I'm just starting on this project and I like to plan (less suprises later?) so started searching the net for places that might be of help, and this is one of the places I landed. Here is some eye candy for you to see what my past work turned out like:post-13063-138698206903_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I can point you to my '51 build thread on a different forum if you are interested, but I didn't do it off the bat JIC that is frowned on here. Gotta learn how this place works you know!So a general question for the "old timers" here: do you prefer a thread to be started on a build (with all the attendant questions/answers as well as progress) so you can follow it through and such, or break it up and keep a build thread to just the build progress and keep the questions seperate? Because I DO have questions!

• Like 1

well, it's been a few days and I heard no dissent, so if you are interested you can follow my journey on the restoration project at the link below. Lots of pictures during the progress of the project and no sucking up space here by posting stuff. See if you can find the diesel Dodge in the pics...one of my favorite pics taken that day. http://p15-d24.com/topic/26461-ggdad1951-truck-project-montage/?hl=montage