• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
YabbaDoo

Just want to say Thank you!!!

Just wanted to post a word of Thanks!!! I just purchased a 1997 Ram 3500 12v Cummins that had what the previous owner and I thought to be a shutoff solenoid problem. Well with the help of ISX and Larry B @ http://www.fostertruck.com/ found that it was just the relay and the fusible link wiring that was the problem and not the solenoid :hyper: Just bought the Truck Aka "Yabba Doo" (yes, I am goofy and name all my vehicles:wink:) on Monday evening... Fixed by Wednesday morning!!!! Thank You!!!!!

More than welcome I'm glad to to be able to help you by have the web site and a weird collection of people. :thumbup2:

Weird huh!!:think: Welcome YabbaDoo. This site has saved my bacon more than once.

You must have the wrong site!! This is a Dodge Cummins site...............not a "Cummings" site!!!:duh::duh:

You'd better change your signature, or we can't help you!!!!:nono::smart:

:cummins::cummins::cummins:

• Like 1

It just means I will fit right in:thumb1: "Cause I'm:cookoo::hyper:

I think we all are just a wee bit :cookoo: that why when they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Just watch out this is a majority guy site some of them can be :smart::moon: at times... But welcome again Tracy.

Just watch out this is a majority guy site some of them can be :smart::moon: at times... But welcome again Tracy.

I resemble that remark!!!!:hug:

So here's what you don't know yabbadoo, I researched this thing until the horse was dead and all it's bones were broke. I drew this up as well for who knows what. There are actually 2 designs, this is the bigger one. post-45-138698208649_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

So here's what you don't know yabbadoo, I researched this thing until the horse was dead and all it's bones were broke. I drew this up as well for who knows what. There are actually 2 designs, this is the bigger one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6161[/ATTACH]

YabbaDoo.................ISX is "the one" to contact about broken bones JFYI!!!:smart::tongue:

Well "Guys" I think I am up to whatever you throw at me:cool: I am here to learn... Oh, and DorkWeed you must need new glasses :lmao: I have been turning a wrench on a car since I was 3 ( Dad started me out changing spark plugs on our Cadillac... granted he would loosen them for me and make sure they were tight after I was finished but hey, I was only 3) But this is my first diesel that I will be working on, so I will be asking a lot of questions:) Thank you for the warm welcome though :wink::cheers: