• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just want to say Thank you!!!

YabbaDoo

Just wanted to post a word of Thanks!!! I just purchased a 1997 Ram 3500 12v Cummins that had what the previous owner and I thought to be a shutoff solenoid problem. Well with the help of ISX and Larry B @ http://www.fostertruck.com/ found that it was just the relay and the fusible link wiring that was the problem and not the solenoid :hyper: Just bought the Truck Aka "Yabba Doo" (yes, I am goofy and name all my vehicles:wink:) on Monday evening... Fixed by Wednesday morning!!!! Thank You!!!!!

So here's what you don't know yabbadoo, I researched this thing until the horse was dead and all it's bones were broke. I drew this up as well for who knows what. There are actually 2 designs, this is the bigger one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6161[/ATTACH]

YabbaDoo.................ISX is "the one" to contact about broken bones JFYI!!!:smart::tongue:

Well "Guys" I think I am up to whatever you throw at me:cool: I am here to learn... Oh, and DorkWeed you must need new glasses :lmao: I have been turning a wrench on a car since I was 3 ( Dad started me out changing spark plugs on our Cadillac... granted he would loosen them for me and make sure they were tight after I was finished but hey, I was only 3) But this is my first diesel that I will be working on, so I will be asking a lot of questions:) Thank you for the warm welcome though :wink::cheers: