• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

bgbdwolfe

Hello all. I currently have a stock 2008 2500 6.7l. I am wanting some insight of the pros and cons of the available deletes and programmer options and best brands. I'm not looking to damage my truck but to hopefully increase fuel mileage. Currently getting 13-15 depending on how heavy I get into the gas. My truck has a 4" lift with 35x12.5x17. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you for all the insight. Just went back and read it. Took advice from first guy to post and moved here so I didn't see it until you mentioned it. I thought I had updated my profile last night but guess it didn't go through. I'm in western ky.

Moving it seemed like the best idea at the time, but it seems it was not necessary.:shrug:

It would depend on what state(free vs. oppressed) whether you can "get away" with the deletes. Update your profile, or tell us where you live and that'll help us a bunch.:smart:

Might I mention when we ask for the state, there is more to it than that. I live in TN, and there are 4 major metropolitan cities that most people know of. They are included in the smog requirements as with most states. But for the most part, living outside those areas, like I do, there are NO requirements standards for registration except paying the registration bill when due.