• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

North Dakota People

Ilikeoldfords

And about 4-5 hours North East of me.Over on Midwestdieselconnection.com there are a few folks around the Gf / Fargo area and a few in the Minot area who are originally from Minn / WI and pass through there often going back and forth to home /work.Mike Adams who owns Mikescustomtrucks.com is only about 40 miles SW of you in Northwood and is a good resource.

• Like 1

8 days ago, I was an hour South of you (Fargo on I-94) as I drove home from my annual hunting trip to NoDak. As I type this now, I'm about 11 hours SE of you!!:cummins:

You need to let me know when you come out this way so we could meet up some time, I have a good friend in Jamestown and it would give me a reason to head east of Bismarck. I treated CSM to supper a few weeks ago as he passed through my area. I Will possibly be meeting up with JohnFak when we head to Fl. in a couple months, we have been in contact about it already, wife and I are trying to put a game plan together for the trip yet..
  • Like 1

We in the rest of the state have fun with them by considering GF to be the "armpit of ND" seems it is always colder and snowier up there than anywhere else in the state. Have fun this winter lol......

Just in the short time we've been here, we have figured this out haha! Time to bundle up!!

The USA has multiple armpits................Chicago, IL.......LosAngeles, CA............New York, NY............Washington, DC..............Philadelphia, PA.............Detroit, MI.................etc. Feel free to add any if you so choose.Living where I do, I'd surely consider Grand Forks an "oasis" from the daily crap I deal with!!!

The USA has multiple armpits................Chicago, IL.......LosAngeles, CA............New York, NY............Washington, DC..............Philadelphia, PA.............Detroit, MI.................etc. Feel free to add any if you so choose. Living where I do, I'd surely consider Grand Forks an "oasis" from the daily crap I deal with!!!

I wasn't considering Grand Forks an "Armpit" in a bad of way like you are pointing out the worst of the worst in an economic and social way, just the weather they have in the winter always stinks a bit worse is all. We just have to pick on them for this purpose only. The bad about the eastern edge of ND is that is where we hide 90% of our Liberal bottom feeders, we need to move the border about 50 miles west and let Minnesota have them back!

The bad about the eastern edge of ND is that is where we hide 90% of our Liberal bottom feeders, we need to move the border about 50 miles west and let Minnesota have them back!

I have also noticed this as well. There is definitely a liberal majority in this area and Fargo. I am resisting the best I can though. I think it has to do with the big Universities in the area here.