• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Central Locking

Are you talking about the CAD "Central axle disconnect" on the front axle? If you have one without it I would consider yourself lucky and not want to add it.:shrug:You would have to swap out the whole front axle and then add a manual disconnect cable versus adding all the vacuum apparatus.

Ahh! Right... I did not even catch that, haha. I've never heard of these trucks coming with a keyless entry system. You would have to buy an aftermarket kit. It will come with the actuators, brain, remote, etc. Usually around $150, IIRC.

I believe it became an option for the 00 and up trucks. At least my former 00 had one...It would be very nice to have one on my 98 but I think your right John you would have to have a receiver that is integrated into the vehicle to be able to control the locks and alarm and such. JR