• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

roller coaster temps here!

rancherman

Tell me about it, Monday morning we had -32*f and Tuesday pm we had +43*f.....75 degree swing in 36 hours everyone had doors and windows open and wearing t-shirts Tuesday. Now we are at -10 again and looks to be 0 to -10 for the next week.Funny how 6 weeks change things, a couple months ago 43 was cold as hell, now it is beautiful. :clap:Thing is these wild temp swings are not unusual for us here in ND.I remember as a kid in the early 1980's in mid July it went from 80's to snow flying in a half an hour.

Edited by Wild and Free

Went down to the P's on Friday morning.  I woke up Friday  6:00AM with the temps at my house at 15*F.  I left my house to head South to the P's at 11:00AM with the temps a my place at 25*F.

I get to my P's place an hour later at 12:00PM and the temp is 44*F down there………………….60 miles South.  Only difference being that I have 12" of snow cover at my house and my P's had almost none!!

Saturday was warmer, and I went with my P's down to my Dad's best friends house for a Christmas "get together"……………..another 20 South.  Twas almost 50*F down there on Saturday.  I got home about 9:15PM Saturday night and the temp was 34* at my house.

Woke up Sunday morning with a temp of 34*F………………..and within an hour, the temp had dropped to 23*F with freezing drizzle!!!!  Yeah, it was a skating rink here yesterday!!!

Woke up this AM and it was -8*F here and never got above 5*F here today.

Gonna be a colder one here tonite.

I know the feeling. Forecast for tonight it is supposed to get to -28F. Got all the way up to -3F today and -8F for tomorrow's high.

At 8:15PM my time, it's a balmy 2*F at my my house now.

Just remember, the colder it gets, the drier it gets and doesn't FEEL as cold!!!! :2cents:  :duh:  :cookoo:

We havent really changed to much in temps here. Stays between -25 and -30 at night and comes up to about -10 in the day time if we are lucky. What gets me is the wind chill. At most any given time there is at least a 20* wind chill factor on top of whatever the ambient temp is. I think friday we are supposed to come up to about 15 above. That will feel nice.