• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Subscription Emails

AH64ID

• Staff

Has anyone gotten these figured out on the new software?

My preferred method is to receive one email when the thread is updated, until I log in and check the thread. This is how the old software worked, and all the other forums I frequent.

The setting I am on is sending me an email for every post, regardless if I have seen the thread since the last post or not.

I tried the offline setting, but was missing threads because there was a delay in the software realizing I was offline and if something posted in that delay time I was not notified.

All the emails in the screenshot were received overnight, during a time period where I didn't log into the website once. I should have received 3 email for 3 threads, not 15 emails for 3 threads.

I would have posted this in the website forum but it's restricted and I cannot open/see it.

Any help?

Oh yeah, on a side not I am note allowed to upload attachments.

subscriptions.jpg

• Owner

Hang in there I'm trying to review all the security setting of the site. Forum by forum and group by group.

Instant should send them out ASAP when the thread is updated.

Daily Digest will produce a series of email at a set time.

When you got several pages of long list like these you tend to take your time very careful and check each setting.

• Owner

Hang in there I'm trying to review all the security setting of the site. Forum by forum and group by group.

Daily Digest will produce a series of email at a set time.

When you got several pages of long list like these you tend to take your time very careful and check each setting.

post-1-0-28078300-1389799280_thumb.png

• Staff

Which is what it's doing, and filling my inbox.

Every other forum instant is only 1 email as soon as the thread is updated. There could be 100 new posts between logins, but only 1 email. That's how the old software worked as well.