• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

We're Doomed Gulliver

dorkweed

I shot milk out my nose over this weekend from what I saw on an "informercial" at 0 dark thirty in the AM over this past weekend.

Here's the story………..

I got home from my retriever clubs "upland training" day on Saturday about 1:30PM,  Unloaded my pooches, had a bite of lunch, and then decided to split the wood that I had scrounged the day prior.  Wood splitting went without issue, as it was about 7*F when I did it……………………I love splitting wood when it's cold!!!!  Split probably close to 1.5 cord of Box Elder with my Fiskars X-25.

After that;  I need wood for the stove in the house, so I clear the snow off the tarp I have covering my most seasoned wood and move probably a 1.5 cord into my shed to stay dry and another load up to my deck that'll last for 3-4 days.

I feel good after all this.

I go to bed about 10:00PM local time and then wake up at 2:00AM wide awake and cannot fall back asleep.  So I go out get the stove going again, and watch some TV.  Anyhow;  I come across the infomercial about a product called a "no-no".  It's a hair removal device.  

But get this………………….they had "dudes/guys" talking about hair removal (face excluded) like it was "normal and everyday" for all men!!!  The "dudes" were talking about using this thing on their arms, chest, legs etc!!!!  I was drinking a glass of milk to try to get to sleep again………………….and I watch this…………………hens the thread title…...………………were screwed in this country…………………………if men no longer want to look like men………………….and prefer the effeminate look of women!!!

Rant off :soap:  :stirthepot:

• Like 1

I have seen comercials for that thing and this one guy shaves his arm and says "It's just like a fresh wax!". What 'normal' guy would know about a "fresh wax"?

YES!!!  Thank you!!!!!!   You saw the same thing!!!  I wanted to reach thru the TV and *****-slap that "person".  He's not a "man" IMHO!!  Nor were any of the other "dudes" on that "infomercial".

Not against shaving on men if'n you're competing in bodybuilding and swimming………………as these are the only 2 events that I've found that "hairless" skin is an advantage.

• Staff

Not to worry tho Dorkweed, milk puts hair on yer chest :)

They got a beautiful new model hitting the press lately.... have you seen her? only 'she's got a penis.

Then they got transvestites able to use girls or boys locker rooms and restrooms, which ever they choose for p.e. class now. This just plain bad... some parents pullin' their kids out of school. Can't blame..... I'd get my daughters out right now or get out of California where this law passed.

I'm not one fer swearin' but, this is effing screwed up.

BTW, This stuff offends everyones Christian ethics, our forefathers and my dad who died in the war.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

Not to worry tho Dorkweed, milk puts hair on yer chest :)

They got a beautiful new model hitting the press lately.... have you seen her? only 'she's got a penis.

Then they got transvestites able to use girls or boys locker rooms and restrooms, which ever they choose for p.e. class now. This just plain bad... some parents pullin' their kids out of school. Can't blame..... I'd get my daughters out right now or get out of California where this law passed.

I'm not one fer swearin' but, this is effing screwed up.

BTW, This stuff offends everyones Christian ethics, our forefathers and my dad who died in the war.

?

Penis or Mangina or abnormally large Clitoris???

As a biology major…………..it does make a difference.

Edited by dorkweed

And from a woman's perspective... Or at least mine I don't like it when a Man shaves his chest,legs or arms...Ewwwwww  especially when it starts to grow back and it feels like you are lying on a cats tongue :sick:

Ditto on my part for the ladies!!!!

IMNTBHO, hair is sexy!!! :cool:  :USflag:

If'n I want to date "hairless" women, I'll go back to dating 11 year old girls!! :2cents:  :duh:

Edited by dorkweed

Just a slip of the fingers!! :duh:

I meant to convey…………….."to start dating 11 year old girls"……………..not that I would………….or ever have……………….. mind you……………………………….I WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPORTANT POINT!!! :2cents: