• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Web Site Decals & Stickers

• Owner

Ok gang. I just called my vinyl cutter and he's still got the artwork for my banner.

wigm.jpg

How many would take this ? I'm looking for a amount of takers on this? I'm working on getting prices for freight and vinyl cutting. I can't post a price as of yet but should be affordable.

If there is other artwork desired post up your ideas lets make it happen!

Only thoughts I have are to add reliability and economy to the top line. Just my opinion. Or performance, reliability, efficientcy. Since a lot of what the site is about is reliability and efficientcy. Those are more important to me. Seems like the original decal is more a 70's mustle car thing. But nothing wrong with a Cuda or Challenger either. Mmmmm. Those were the days! But gas was cheap too.

Only thoughts I have are to add reliability and economy to the top line. Just my opinion. Or performance, reliability, efficientcy. Since a lot of what the site is about is reliability and efficientcy. Those are more important to me. Seems like the original decal is more a 70's mustle car thing. But nothing wrong with a Cuda or Challenger either. Mmmmm. Those were the days! But gas was cheap too.

I agree with this. Small ones might be nice too... I would really like ones that would fit on my half door glass, rather than taking up my front or rear window.  

• Like 1

• Owner

Is there anyway to make them curve with the window?

They are cut on a straight plane you could slit the stick and tweak it to follow the arc of the glass. Since all glass is a bit different it would be tough to get the cut right for each one.

The whole thing is produced on Inkscape or Adobe Premier which is vector art. So the font is just Hemihead426 but I could find any other fonts for Cummins or New Dodge. I could change the top line to "Reliability and Efficiency By" ???

Font.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/hemi_head_426.font

Mopar M Vector

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/mopar-6

Cummins C Vector

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/cummins

I agree with this. Small ones might be nice too... I would really like ones that would fit on my half door glass, rather than taking up my front or rear window.  

I see about scaling back on those and making a smaller version.

I'd consider these to be support for the website. Price above cost to help with costs. We all benefit from the info here.

How about say adding a bit of fairness all Platinum members get a free sticker?