• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Back From Nevada

Got back yesterday from Reno, NV.  Was there for 4 days to see my nephew/God son get commissioned into the Army as a 2LT and then to see him graduate from UNR.  Twas a good trip...............very hot and dry during the day, but cool and dry at night.  Went to see Lake Tahoe on Friday...........beautiful.

My nephew got commissioned with 8 others on Thursday. Of the 9 of them, 3 are going into the Army and the others into the Nevada National Guard.  At the ceremony hearing what all these cadets have done and accomplished, I have a new hope for the future of our country.  If all the young folks had these kids gumption and drive..........................well you know. 

I'm very proud of him.

• Like 3

Rightfully so DW. Happy for the both of you. I have a son who just retired from the Air Force after 23 years, a son in law who just returned from his 3rd tour in Afganistan, and now my grandson is going to join the army after he graduates from high school this month. 

Here's :cheers: to all of them.

• Like 2

My nephew is retiring from the Air Force. He had three tours in the sand box, was stationed in England, Okinawa, and I believe South Korea. One of the jobs he had when he was at Andrews was to refuel AF1.