• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

JOHNFAK WHERE ARE YOU ?

He hasn't popped in for over 2 months, seems since he got his new hot rod ride he must be spending more time driving it than posting about it.

You doing ok down there buddy?

I sent you a PM about my wife and I being in your area again soon and was wanting to meet up.

• Like 1

Hey guys.

Sorry - yeah not sure why I haven't been on ....... mainly I just seem to be checking CF/DTX/COMPD for something I can use on my truck - or the odd issue.

Bill - saw your PM - absolutely we will hook up. We can either do slight north tampa to make it kinda central ......... or if you prefer I can do a BBQ at my house .......2 block from beach in ST PETE. Either way we'll get it sorted - and I'll make sure Ryan (whitelightening98) knows as well. He's been off the forums a lot generally - selling his truck (trying) and getting into a 4BT jeep from memory or at leat wanting too .... just busy with the wife and kids.

Anyway - hope your all well ....... will make sure to pop by a bit more often. Thx ISX for the ping.

• Like 1

We will definitely be looking you up and will keep in touch. We are looking at possibly heading north from Tampa this trip and checking out the north west gulf coast area and pan handle area if the weather is good, if not the wife wants to head south and spend more time at Sanibel island or the keys again. We want to check out the area between You in St Pete and Cape coral a bit more. Hopefully we can get good pre-rip insider info on places to check out from you, meeting for a BBQ at our place sounds great especially that close to the beach which is where we would be looking for a spot to stay at anyhow.

I'm here too, just have not been on forums much lately and I'm in the process of selling my dually. I'm not getting out of the diesel game though, I'm picking up a 4bt tomorrow that will go into a jeep project I hope to be starting soon.

4BT will be fun.

Your fuel pressure gauge is still alive and kickin'!  :wink:  :thumb1: