• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Paint pictures

I only had the cab painted this time. It cost me 1500 which included labor for the cab and all materials to complete the whole truck including the topper. The bed, tailgate, and topper are going to cost me 500 more. I will be into the whole paint job for 2K! The guy is a good friend and he said the normal cost for the whole truck would be 5-6K

Are those cab clearance lights factory? they look dark, Mine are the usual amber

Nope! They are VMS racing tinted LED clearance lights  :thumb1:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! It took a lot longer than expected to complete but he did a great job. I can't wait to get the rest of it painted

Edited by TFaoro

definitely not a Maaco 'special'!! This should 'date' me, Remember the Maaco specials? " $ 69.99 gets your car painted"

" emm, double A, emm cee OH! tra laaa laaa

I sure remember them. Also where I grew up was Earl Schieb paint jobs. Both are the same thing.