• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

God I miss this forum!

angus

My youngest Son drives a used Ford F150 V6, 5 speed, SWB... cute little truck, and it runs really good.

So I join the F 150 forum just to keep up with PM issues, and general information about these trucks.

I ask a simple question as to what type of coolant Ford used in these trucks, and that I was intending to flush the system.

The moderator replies, " Exactly why are you wanting to do this? If the system has been neglected for 13 years you are likely to do more harm than good. LMAO!!!

This is exactly WHY I joined mopar1973man.com

Most replies are from genuine owners who've got a fair amount of common sense, and have experience in a problem being discussed!

Not from guys who get their smartass answers from reading thousands of posts, and they become a self appointed know it all! (you know the one's, with 8-10k posts) my gosh, when do they go outside and experience life????

.... I am surprised you didn't get avalanched by the typical 'did you try SEARCHING first'??? (my favorite) Or the next one: 'geez, if ya gotta ask, you shouldn't be trying it'

Good people here!

Edited by rancherman
  • Like 2

This is exactly WHY I joined mopar1973man.com

Most replies are from genuine owners who've got a fair amount of common sense, and have experience in a problem being discussed!

Not from guys who get their smartass answers from reading thousands of posts, and they become a self appointed know it all! (you know the one's, with 8-10k posts) my gosh, when do they go outside and experience life????

.... I am surprised you didn't get avalanched by the typical 'did you try SEARCHING first'??? (my favorite) Or the next one: 'geez, if ya gotta ask, you shouldn't be trying it'

Good people here!

:lmao: Rancherman,.. I can tell you are  "EXPERIENCED" as well.  I kinda dread posting a question or comment at some other places sometimes, and thats why this is the only site I support.

• Staff

If anyone deserves a derogatory name it would be me for not posting the tank access mod.

Truth is I have a hard time, wife also, figuring out how to post photos.

Joe you are welcome anytime to come look see.... it would be much better that way as there are some important details I cannot get to show in the pics.

Edited by JAG1

Thanks man, but most of my 'experience' is cobblef**king something up to get me back home!.. and 35 plus years of bailing wire and duct tape.... well sometimes I get lucky! (and know what NOT to do next time!) LOL

No, I meant "EXPERIENCED"  as in experienced some of the responses a guy gets on some of the other forums out there when you post a rational maintenence question.

I have found a pretty good group of gearheads on the ToyotaNation forum, but navigating their site is so frustrating you can`t stand to hang around any longer than you have to.

That F150 forum is probably the worst forum I have seen.. I have some doubt if there is even a wrench in the whole lot of them.

Edited by angus