• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Best roll on bed liner?

This stuff is TOUGH.  Pretty easy to apply and comes with a sprayer.  It is tough enough that I use it for liner on body armor. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U-Pol-Raptor-Truck-Black-Bed-Liner-Kit-with-Applicator-Gun-ME-820-/271524735872?hash=item3f3822ab80&item=271524735872&pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr

Give it a try and see what you think.  Try it on something small first to get a feel for how it goes on first, then move on to the nerf bars.  :thumbup2:

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Monsterliner texture like professional coatings without sand or rubber additive and is fairly slip resistant come with a nice DIY kit with glove's, scuff pads and so on.

I lined the truck bed with it as well as undercoated my second gen frame off resto. project.  So far the project hasn't seen real world testing, but my DD with it on the rockers is doing awesome.  cost/result compared to professionals I tell everyone this "if you are competent and understand prep is what counts meaning you get back what you put in, there is no reason to waste money on a professionally sprayed liner, unless you don't have the time or you are not confident with doing it yourself".   my two cents

Now here is an example of bed liner taken to new levels.  :thumbup2:

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/dodge/1998_dodge_ram_2500_mean_green/

This would make a nice brush truck to take on back trails in forest land.  I would have to take a look at the Linex paint job up close to see how it looks but the concept is definitely a good idea. 

Here is a picture of what monsterliner looks like when used as a undercoating sorry for the delay been super busy.

Something we wouldn't expect was the need to re drill holes that the monster liner flowed into and the self drilling metal screws that hold wire looms down wouldn't go through the monster liner for sh*%t 

post-252-0-83658000-1417955302_thumb.jpg