• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Colorado

Guest 04Mach1

Guest 04Mach1

My name is Kyle Martin. I currently live in The Mile High City, well sister city of Aurora, Colorado. I am a shop manager of a diesel quick lube and tires facility. facility. I have been wrenching for most of my life on pretty much anything that's needed fixing. I joined here due to my 2001 24 valve hasn't been too healthy and I needed help. Thanks for everyone's input that helped me figure out the problem.

Welcome. Very good group of guys here, some professional diesel mechanics, some engineers, some Truck Whisperers like The, Mopar1973Man.

Anyway... 

I am a CO resident living in Oklahoma with the military.  I shall return.  

Edited by CSM
  • Like 1

• Owner
some Truck Whisperers like The, Mopar1973Man

:lmao::lmao2:

My name is Kyle Martin. I currently live in The Mile High City, well sister city of Aurora, Colorado. I am a shop manager of a diesel quick lube and tires facility. facility. I have been wrenching for most of my life on pretty much anything that's needed fixing. I joined here due to my 2001 24 valve hasn't been too healthy and I needed help. Thanks for everyone's input that helped me figure out the problem.

Hey Kyle you might want to hook up with me78569 he's in your state and really quite good with the Cummins trucks.

Welcome to the Family Kyle...

:doh:  Opps... I forgot about you Stodg...

You WHAT?!?!?!? Oh, that's not good....... Anyhow, If you run into a problem I know of a good guy to work on your truck that has a shop in Golden! Welcome!!!

Welcome. Very good group of guys here, some professional diesel mechanics, some engineers, some Truck Whisperers like The, Mopar1973Man.

Anyway... 

I am a CO resident living in Oklahoma with the military.  I shall return.  

Ummmmmmmm, second time I have had to remind you "Guys" :doh:  :doh: there is a Gal on here as well, who works on her own vehicles as well... :thumb1:   Welcome 04Mach1!! I too am from Colorado but living in Florida...

Edited by YabbaDoo
  • Like 2

Guest 04Mach1

Living just south of you as Moparman said, not sure how good my Cummins skills are, but somehow mines still running.

I have friends up in aurora so I am up in that area pretty often.

Well I'm pretty handy with a wrench and actually do quite a bit side work such as injectors, turbos, water pumps, etc on the class 8's. I just need to buy the electronic equipment to better diagnose and tune them. Plus I can't get a stealership to enable the high idle on my truck. Checked with 3 so far and they are not interested in doing the job. Well if you're ever in need of an extra set of hands let me know.

Guest 04Mach1

Cool. Well if anybody is around the Cherry Creek reservoir area that can enable my high idle I would greatly appreciate it. I actually live right across Parker Rd. from Cherry Creek State Park right off I-225 and Parker Rd. Considering buying a SMARTY since they seem very useful. Is it true they contain Cummins tunes instead of Mopar?

Guest 04Mach1

Right now my truck is stock and I'm not likely going to do anything performance wise in the near future. I was just asking about if the smartly has Cummins tunes as I trust Cummins tunes over Mopar tunes.