• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from western Montana

ljrustler

I just wanted to say hello to you all. My name is Larry, and I've been lurking for quite a while and thought it was time to come out of the shadows

I've owned my 2000 Ram 2500 for 15 years now, and we've had our ups and downs through the years. I've  made a few upgrades over the years, and the good thing is that it still runs strong. It's primarily used to pull my 28 foot 5th wheel trailer through out the northwest states. My main goal now with the truck is to keep it running strong with an emphasis on reliability. I can't afford to break down while pulling my trailer in some narrow twisty mountain pass.

I do everything possible to do all my own work on the truck. Since I'm retired and this isn't my daily driver, I have the luxury of having it down for a while. I am planning to try and get a little more power out of it though. I'm planning to install some RV 275 injectors this spring. That's probably as far as I go with power along with the other things I've already done as listed in my signature.

With the injector installation in mind, it seems that at one time I saw a reference on this forum as to how to install injectors on a 24 valve motor, and also possibly a video how to. Can someone tell me where I can find these? I would appreciate any help with that.

Once again I'd like to say hello, and I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome! From the looks of your Sig, I'd say you built your truck the right way. Too many times people like to add the horsepower parts before addressing the weak links, and then can't figure out why their truck leaves them stranded. Good on ya for prepping the truck properly! RV275s are a good injector that will give you many years of trouble free miles. I've got about 15-20k on mine and am very happy with them, but will be swapping them out this spring for a bigger set and a new turbo.