• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Me78569

Great Songs

Guess I will have to go to you tube and see it. Have not thought about John Prine in years. The only one I remember was " there is a hole in daddy's arm where all the money goes". Dont know why that has stuck in my head all these years, but it has.

Went to you tube and the song I remembered is Sam Stone. Your choice  was pretty darn good. 

Edited by dripley

I have sat here for the past 2 hours trying to pick the song. All I can say is google The Allman Brothers Band Live at the Filmore 1970 and take your pick.

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

we should be best friends

I get along well with Canadians.  Generally, they bring me good food and booze.  The last one was a high functioning Newfie who brought some sort of real Canadian Maple Whiskey... nothing like the crap we get here. 

Now for darker...  One of my all time favorite songs.  Great song for when you've been on the road for a long time. (hey, I said it was darker).  

Great 4am wakeup song.  

Edited by CSM

Are you inferring I am canadian? :shifty:

I know lots of rumors revolve around if I am canadian or not, but I promise I am in fact American!   Doesn't matter how close I lived to the border

I do like booze and food though...

That you love food, booze, and flannel, I totally believe.  

Not canadien?

:umno:

IMAG0113_zps352363c6.jpg

:canada:

Edited by CSM

2 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

I'll play, Gotta love Pinkard and Bowden. I am sending this one out to hexorz to help him stay warm during his power outage.

Wasn't that long ago you threw John Pryne out there. i am beginning to think that N Dakota aint that far away from N Carolina. Pinkard and Bowden, have not thought about them in a while either. Local radio show used to play them all the time along with Tim Wilson the comedian. If you know who Tim is, we are alot closer than I think.

Edited by Me78569

Had to edit to get the proper video link in the last post, wasn't the one I wanted but still a good one.

Had to edit to get the proper video link in the last post, wasn't the one I wanted but still a good one.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I love the animals version of that song.

This might be our world in the next 50 years unless we nuke our selfs sooner. Hope nether or.  

44 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I was 11 years old when that was out and I can still remember my pop talking about that long haired music. He just did not get it. When you look back at the "long" hair and the way the dressed it is pretty tame.

47 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

i can only imagine what he would have said about things like this. I can hear now "Oh my achin back'. One of his favorite comments. Appreciate yall taking me both ways. It's all good!!

Recently came across a one man band performer from Australia named juzzie Smith, this guy is awesome.

Also one of my all time favorites. Just wish one could buy this on I-tunes or another place but I can not find it anywhere other than on CD.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1