• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

hi from Massachusetts

tbo1450

Just picked up a 99 dodge 2500 5 speed super clean. This is my third gen 2 but my first diesel. I've been a jeep dodge chrysler technician for 15 years..the website is awesome. I would love to post some pics but I can't figure it out. Haha. Changing the profile pic isn't working. Any tips?

Timmy.

Thanks guys. Just got the truck back from the line x shop. Looks great!! Also just got a bhaf. Wix 42790. Test fitted with the banks exhaust brake. So if anyone was wondering if it would fit with the brake it does.

If anyone needs help with diagnosing a problem with there Truck or looking up factory part numbers or anything like that let me know. I have all the resources at my dealership. I would be happy to help.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...