• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

On the Hunt for a Slide in Popup camper

I am figuring that the camper is drafty enough to overcome that issue.  I was in it for over an hour yesterday with the heater on all windows / doors closed and I didn't notice any smell.  

Again I don't know how much we will actually use the heater, doubt we will have it on when we sleep.  Maybe just morning and evening for relaxing.

• Like 1

I liked the old 80 cushions, but she didn't like them so we compromised.....  I would let her do the cushions if she leaves the blinds the same color, she asked if she could sew on new backing and I said ok.

I think we are going to head up to 11 mile this weekend and do some camping and ice fishing.  Can't wait to be able to come in off the lake, start the heater and relay / play some cards / drink coffee without having to try and start a fire and manage it.  Don't get me wrong, I am still going to start a fire and manage it, but I don't NEED to hahahaha.

• Like 3

Alright kill switch came in today, but that's it....

Battery box and wiring is done.20160209_175915.jpg.26d7e38f5d2e89293da9

So you plug the battery box into the camper, and plug the other end of the harness into the 7 pin plug, turn the big red switch to "on" when you are loaded up and ready to go camping so that you top off the charge on the drive to the site.

When you get to the site just turn the kill switch off and you effectively disconnect the camper && camper battery from the truck.  no risk of running the truck batteries dead.  

7 hours ago, CSM said:

So jealous !  Have fun! 

Well come along!

31 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Weather getting so mild I've pulled mine out so I can start cleaning up everything from winter time. Might sneak out soon for a trip south. I've got to re-seal around my clearance lights and some of the trim. Darn delamination in a few spots. It's all your fault Nick you started a trend...

DSCF6810.JPG.582973952988bd4180b095e7e84

I am not believing that you are getting milder weather while I am looking forward to single digits and maybe below 0 this weekend. It is strangely cold for my region. I have several fun things in store for me if the weather will break a little.

5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Sucks to be you Dave... Low this morning of 33*F and hi of 47*F. I know down south its just a bit warmer. 

Not so sure it sucks to be me, I'll get back to you later on that one. It does, however, suck to be in the cold. 30 is cold enough for me and you can have any thing below that you want. Never cared for the winter sports much unless it involves fire and I am keeping up with it. Darn sure dont like working in it.