• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Member Map function returns!

• Staff
6 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

I am about the furthest from everyone, makes me look lonely up here in the middle of this huge land mass lol.

Never know when a member might be wandering thru your area. I like traveling thru areas that have one house per thousand acres. It makes a nice run :burnout:

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Never know when a member might be wandering thru your area. I like traveling thru areas that have one house per thousand acres. It makes a nice run :burnout:

ND Is a developed about that much which is actually very much developed as 1K acre spreads are not that much at all. You want wide open nothing then southwest SD or areas of central Wyoming and north central Montana are more for you. It is surprising how many forum members from here and other forums that pass through my area and that I have met over the years. Dang shift work makes it hard to catch them all though, recently Missed Nick "Me 78569" due to busy holiday get togethers as he passed through over the holiday season.

I had to laugh when I heard an interview of the directors who made the film "The Revenant" the story happened about 100 miles SW of me on the ND / SD border area and they wanted to film it in our area but the directors were doing fly overs of the state and couldn't believe how developed and populated it was, not enough wide open or dramatic enough spaces for them. The film was done mostly in Canada instead. "Gotta love preconceived notions" lol.:clap:

• Like 1

good old North Dakota,  Wide openness of nothin the more you west.  The door step to the rockies?  or I guess the midwest

I had a chance to buy my grandparents farm a few years back after my grandpa died, Some weeks I kick myself, others I think I got lucky.   

Edited by Me78569

I went out to your area for work and had the pleasure of driving through the crater lake area.  

coming out of Rosburg on 138 into crater lake.  Beautiful drive and the area around there is beautiful around Fort Klamath.

Our company supports most of the waste haulers in your area.  I bet whoever picks up your trash is running our software.

• Like 1