• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

UDC tuning for vp trucks!!??

28 minutes ago, AH64ID said:

I don't think you can be VIN locked to more than one VIN at a time. 

You read the new VIN policy on the smarty touch right? Once it's updated, the touch can program 4 trucks at a time. You just have to purchase the other 3 vin unlocks (comes with one).

http://madselectronics.com/downloadfiles/VINLockPolicy.pdf

4 hours ago, AH64ID said:

Yes I have read it, and initially read it differently but it appears you're correct. 

Whats the additional license cost? May be worth selling my S06 that is on my dads truck and putting UDC Pro on it. 

Not sure on that cost... heck I'm not sure where to buy the licenses and the UDC PRO dongle. Do you have a resource for the pro?

Even if you didn't want to put pro on his, I'm sure you could run canned or regular UDC on his truck. Selling the SO6 could pay for most of that!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2016 at 10:24 AM, AH64ID said:

Yes I have read it, and initially read it differently but it appears you're correct. 

Whats the additional license cost? May be worth selling my S06 that is on my dads truck and putting UDC Pro on it. 

Per smarty a new license is 150 bucks. 

• Like 1