• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Transfer case out put seal

You are talking about item # 1 correct?

NP241DHD.jpg

Edit: 

Well maybe not  I have PN :  04746258 too.  both PN's look to work for 1500, 2500, 3500 according to the part nunmber too though.

looks like Quad4x4 says 

04746258 is for dld 

04741920 is for DHD after 1998.  So something happened in 1998 that changed.

Edited by Me78569

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2016 at 7:32 PM, stevens cummins said:

I didn't want to pull it till I had one I have to have the truck its all I got to drive right now, but the 4333 did work thanks for the help guys. This seal is for the np241 dld

You weren't by any chance having a leak were you? I currently have a leak right at the output seal on my DHD. Not sure if changing the seal will fix the problem or not.  FSM states.....  

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 10.30.06 AM.png