• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do use to keep gauge in pod hole?

As far as isspro gauges are concerned, there's a moveable/adjustable 'tab' on th back that will butt up against the inside of your pillar mount. It's a little hard to do if you have bigger hands but snug is usually good enough. 

image.jpeg

It'll adjust down with two knurled screws but it's pretty self explanatory.

Op here...thanks for replies.

I'm in process of getting a fuel pressure gauge and took out the gauges I have to see part number, so I could tell auto-meter what I have in order to match.  And my does boost gauge wiggle around a little bit.  Noticed some black stuff and thought maybe you folks might know.  Talking with auto meter today, he said "what ever mechanic like to use, from plumers putty to glue, but most use elec tape". 

Thanks again 

I would say its going to depend on who made the pillar, but the holes should be standard.

My ISSPRO's fit close but are held in with the above pictured bracket.  Cant be tricky to reach in there but not impossible.  My old Dakota Digital fit so tight that I just shoved it in the hole and it didnt move.

• 4 weeks later...