• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dynamic Transmission question

New member here.  I notice Dynamic Transmission is one of the sponsors of this forum.   I see hardly any posts about peoples experience working with them. 

Anybody here have one of their transmissions?  How do you like it?  

Any info good or bad would be appreciated.

• Owner

I can say without doubt this man knows what he's doing. I watch him build my 46RE (96 Dodge 1500) in front of me within one day and do all the custom mods to the transmission that was possible. Then net result was exactly what I expected from his work. Very firm shifting transmission, works much better on steep roads, better hold back power coming down grades, and just works really well even towing trailers. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

OP here...No specific questions at this time.  My stock trans (47re) works good at this time but going to replace probably just after tax season next year.  Noticed you a sponsor and somewhat local and was checking you out on here. 

What is your warranty and what would you recommend for someone for a re-build.  I'm  stock, other than a BD torque lock because of their exhaust brake.  Sometimes I tow around an RV, Currently have deep dish pan and hills don't raise temp.  But I know my trans is getting old. I've had bands tightened every 20,000 to 30,000 miles.  Very little junk in bottom of pan when changing fluid.  I would rather have it re-built before I'm stuck at someplace I don't know. Hinse asking questions about you, getting feed back.  So far you look great.  But right now the only thing wrong is everytime I lift the hood I see the trans dip stick, it has popped up about an inch.