• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do I manually install The Quadzilla Driver / Load the Quadzilla V2 tune on Windows 10 / 8 / 7

Me78569

What you do????  

Also at this point I am fairly confiedent that you won't need to flash another tune in the near future, unless someone finds something big.  I have been driving on this flash for almost a week now ( 98-00 side) without issues.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

What you do????  

Also at this point I am fairly confiedent that you won't need to flash another tune in the near future, unless someone finds something big.  I have been driving on this flash for almost a week now ( 98-00 side) without issues.  

Yeah; I'm not sure why, but I rarely turn it completely off anyway. Usually sleep mode so not a big deal.

I think you're right. I'll probably download the one you posted in the other thread and load it so I make sure I have the same thing as everyone else. I doubt we'll find any major bugs, but if I do I'll let you know. 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, first of all thanks to Mopar1973Man and Me78569, if wasn't for your guy's info on here and cummins forum, my old 99 probably wouldn't be still running :thumbup2:! I am having a problem getting this to work though, the installer download here on the post doesn't work for me, black box flashes and disappears when I click step2, then nothing. I also downloaded the installer from downloads page here on the site, and that one works other than I get code 10 error, device cannot start and it won't install. I've read the instructions multiple times and tried it half a dozen to no avail :(. The APK worked on my tablet and the ADR1000V2.1 loads up on my computer. My computer is a modded emachines running windows 10, hopefully someone has some idea of what I might be doing wrong, thank you.

33 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Right click "run as admin" on step 2?

Yes, I've done that every time.

I also thought about trying to use my mom's laptop, in case its just my computer, but the laptop doesn't show even the COM section under device manager.

28 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Is the box plugged in?  It should show us to serial device with it plugged in.  Yes, it does not show up when plugged in. 

Did you extract to c:\ so the shortcut shoudl be c:\quadintflash\step 2

Yes, extracted and shows up like in the instructions. 

Do you know how to manually install a driver?  Somewhat, I'm not real good with computers in that sense, but I've never had problems like this before, I do alot of phone rooting and stuff like that. 

You should be able to handle manually installing the driver then. 

You need to

1. plug in the box,

2. find it in the device manager

3. right click " update driver"

4. browser for driver

5. choose driver

6. find the qz.inf in the c:\quadintflash\bin folder\

7.update the driver

When you plug in the box to the computer it should connect and disconnect, with the beep noise.  

Well i tried 2 different cords and plugged it into my computer and the laptop, the module won't show up. Going to Bestbuy to buy another cord since the ones I have are off chargers for BT speakers, more than likely my problem. I opened the module up just to make sure the cord was connecting all the way and noticed the board says V2.2 on it, I purchased it beginning of last year, any chance it doesn't need flashed and will work with the new app?

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

It needs to be flashed.  Your USB cord is likely just a charger cord that only has 2 wires vs the 4 wire USB for transfering data.

It was the cord, module is now updated, too bad we just got another 2" of snow or I'd go play :burnout:LOL! Thank you so much for the help :thumbup2:!

• 2 weeks later...

How to load the API on an IOS phone

Sorry for the delay in the pictures.  I'm going to share the folder with you as well just in case you want/need the original screen shots.

First start by opening up iTunes and in the top left corner click the drop-down and select "Apps."

1_zpsr8c5wmuk.jpg

With the file you downloaded that contains the updated menus, drag and drop it into an open area within your Apps.

2_zps617wlumq.jpg

*** Before proceeding to the next steps make sure to delete the current iQuad App if you have one loaded on your idevice.

Next you will want to plug your device in and "install" the app from the "App" menu in iTunes.  Click "Apply" and make sure that your device syncs with iTunes.

3_zpsxcylrws7.jpg

After the app has been loaded on to you device you will more than likely get the pop up below.  Don't worry this is normal and an easy fix.

IMG_0562_zps52p5ksnc.png

Go to your setting then to "General."

1_zpszwpjg7xa.jpg

Scroll down and click on "Device Management"

2_zps5snumxgy.jpg

Click the following

3_zpsgx7bkyir.jpg

Next

4_zpsg0uregbi.jpg

Then finally be sure to click "Trust"

5_zpsld0ua9l5.jpg

From here you should be good to go.