• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thanks to Ct Cummins 24valve

Just finished installing new headlights from SAP. These are the ones from the link you supplied. First picture is before second is after. Headlights were good quality and came with bulbs. Even better my Brother box works with them.

IMG_20161217_102932494.jpg

IMG_20161217_102940846.jpg

Edited by klcammie
Correction
  • Like 1

My truck has the cut out for the sport lights so no cutting or mods. The link is in this column. I'm on my phone and can't cut and paste. Look under heading for best headlights. About three topic below this one.

The link is diesel auto power.com/standard-to-sport-edition-headlight-conversion-9402spch/

• 4 weeks later...