• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Facebook

OK so I am finally stepping into the modern era. As many may know i just got a smart phione a couple months ago after my 10 year old flip phone died and now i finally caved in and started a facebook page so i am looking at linking to the site here but i see it doesn't show up under my name in posts like it does others and when i check settings it shows it is not "synching".

Something I am not doing right or something else going on?

My company drug me into the 21st century with a smart phone about 2 years ago. Nice devices. Just not sure about all that social media stuff. I am sure most of it is pretty harmless, guess I am a little more private than all that. But you never know.

• Owner
10 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

OK so I am finally stepping into the modern era. As many may know i just got a smart phione a couple months ago after my 10 year old flip phone died and now i finally caved in and started a facebook page so i am looking at linking to the site here but i see it doesn't show up under my name in posts like it does others and when i check settings it shows it is not "synching".

Something I am not doing right or something else going on?

You have to log out of the sign and log back in with the facbook login. Then you'll be sync'ed between the site and Facebook. I'm not exactly a Facebook fan either but I left the feature in place for the younger crowd that likes to use Facebook features. There is also a Facebook page for the site too. 

https://www.facebook.com/moparmanforum?ref=hl

Then my own Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Mopar73Man

Maybe add blocker, I am finding that a lot of stuff will not work with add blocker in place either. I do have most of my FB settings pretty tight as well at least the ones I understand. I can't get Spotify to connect with facebook either I found yesterday too so it probably is a setting. will do some digging.

Hmmm not sure, this site shows up in the app section but can't find any setting not allowing anything including spotify to work.

Edited by Wild and Free