• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

About had it with the Quad already

Sycostang67

The things you should be able to do with this thing are great, if I could ever do them.  EVERY time I go to test stuff out on the truck, the app refuses to work.  It worked a couple times while driving to work, but anytime I have a chance to sit and tinker, it won't let me.  When I open the app, after a couple seconds it says "Unfortunately I quad has stopped working".  I've reset the tablet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still the same thing.  Really missing my comp right now.  Any suggestions?

Edited by Sycostang67

It does have the report option which I have been using.  It has happened on the gauge screen and the settings screen.  I assume it's connected as it doesn't have the connect to Adrenaline option in the settings.  I manage to check before it shuts down sometimes.   I'm using the app that was in the google play store. 

try that app I posted.  It has a tune loading progress bar that will tell us if the tune is being applied or not.  

select the default tune,   does the app crash if you run that tune only ?

Edited by Me78569

I tried to load the new custom tunes posted two days ago and they wernt populating on the custom tunes list. Its worth mentioning Ive already loaded and use custom tunes, so I know how to do it. I was also doing this on my new phone, the Moto z2 force. I open the custom tunes file second time and it says something close to "A tune with this file name already exists", except it doesnt show up on the list. I ended up adding digits to the end of the file name while trying various things like reconnecting BT, etc, and no go. None of them showed up.

Mine can be a bear to connect on occasion too. Specifically, if my phone's bluetooth is turned on, even if my phone has "forgotten" the iquad, it will not work.

Thanks for that progress bar post, I will be uploading that tonight now that I've found it thanks to you here.

Edited by rogerash0