Mopar1973Man.Com LLC
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ABS light on. no interior functions

So yesterday I drove my truck to walmart. Everything was normal. Came out of Walmart started up my truck and my airbag light came on and I’ve lost my radio, fan controls, turn signals (hazards still work), too (key on) cigarette plug. Also my truck is shifting really weird like it slipping know. My question is what all controls this stuff that I listed off? Trucks a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 drw 24v cummins. Thanks in advance 

also everything I mentioned turns on when I have the key in accessory but as soon as I start the truck they go out 

Edited by Youngblood24v

17 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

MP3's on a Cellphone are better than nothing. There is always a backup plan for me.

I guess I can do that. But even worse if that my fan switches aren’t working either so the heat will just be trickling out ? guess I’m gunna have to bundle up with all my hunting stuff ?

19 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm going to bet the 50A fuse in the PDC Fuse #10. It covers everything you are talking about. Be aware these fuses can crack and appear fine but tested with ohm meter they will show an open circuit.

power-1.jpg

Ok. Hopefully it is something easy like a fuse. Then I gotta dig into why the fuse blew in the first place. Thanks for all the help so far 

Figured out the problem today. I was driving and went to go shift into shift into reverse to back out of my spot and I bumped the key a little and all the lights came back on. I guess since it’s been so cold lately that when I go to start the truck my key never goes back to the “run” position it just stays partly in the “crank” position. 

• Owner

Image result for pb silicone spray

Works good in locks assemblies and doesn't dry out. Then exterior locks it keeps them from freezing in the cold winters. Even my gate lock get a shot of this because last week the ice froze in it and wouldn't open at all. Now no problems. 

Like I said...

15 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Take some spray slicone lube with a straw and shot a good amount in the lock assembly. This should help a bunch

Edited by Mopar1973Man