• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What color is your truck?

White. This is my 3rd white  manual 24 valve. I like white. 

First was 2001.5.  After I realized the mistake of rhino lining the rockers I 2 toned it.  

Second was 2500 rcsb.  My speedy mid life crisis mobile. 

Latest one I picked up Saturday 2002 2500. Brother to my 01.5 except with leather. 

Funny thing is my interim trucks from 2011 to January were black. I hate black. 

But they were not every day common vehicles at the time. 

B94CE557-543B-4E92-BCB0-A8C43CFD177A.jpeg

34B32E52-B854-4EB0-86FC-879E111942F5.jpeg

2D08F54B-FDBF-47A3-9DBE-EB57DE88C399.jpeg

Edited by Ben
Better picture

@Ben I personally don't care for white and main reason is probably rust, I hate rust on white so other than that nice looking trucks, you still got all 3? And all Cummins 

Edit,  just noticed a gopro on a jeep do much trail riding, man you got it made 3 nice trucks and a jeep in a nice shop, are you married still?

Edited by Dieselfuture

36 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

@Ben I personally don't care for white and main reason is probably rust, I hate rust on white so other than that nice looking trucks, you still got all 3? And all Cummins 

Yes. All are Cummins. The little truck was well built and heavily fueled. 

Just the last one the 2002 is what I have. 

The 01.5 left 2011.  The speedy truck last winter to a friend who is destroying it. He is running that thing how it was meant to be. 

Which makes me happy.  That’s what that truck is meant for and he is using it. I drive it like a grandpa unless straight lines. 

As as far as rust. It’s a dodge. It’s the option that we all get but no one orders. 

Lol.  I just saw your follow up. 

My neighbors shop. I’m his gardener and live in his original house.  Which is 10 feet away from his new one.  

Pretty dang good gig. Been here since 2004. They are my family.  

The jeep.  You’re looking at 6 figures bought for a third of that. 

Mine is an old built 2002 TJ. 

E0F09000-40E5-4937-9081-5CDF2C260FC9.jpeg

17F7DEDC-A492-4A3F-B7D4-4AC7034B0261.jpeg

Eta: that’s not the shop.

Enclosed lean to connected to shop

This is part of main shop. 

5E761138-23F2-42FE-B3AE-A0F0FAB63F7D.jpeg

Edited by Ben
  • Like 1

Nice shop .. 

On a side note,  I never knew how affordable those 2 post lifts are, till the other day when a neighbor was showing me his that he had installed, said it set him back around 4000 including delivery and installation. Probably could do it yourself for even cheaper ,Well worth the price in my opinion. Crawling around on a creeper just not much fun anymore. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...