• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello

BMC330

Hello guys.  Newbie from Mississippi.  Have been reading on the forum for a while looking for knowledge.  

My truck is a 2001 completely stock 4x4 with a six speed.  I have started some up dates on the truck,  first gauges and today installed a Fass 95 GPH pump.

Edited by BMC330

• Owner

Don't mind the two jokers here. It typical every acts like one big happy family here. So make sure to ask plenty of questions and there is no such thing as a dumb question here. Dave and Michael have been tagging each other for years. Being Dave is our Chick Fil A man building these stores and Michael happens to be in construction as well. So you can see good ol' family bantering back and forth... :)

• Like 1

• Staff

If I remember right Dave had his L/P hooked up to the charge wire on the alternator for awhile. Eventually it was more than chicken feed to get and find a good ECM after getting on bad one from the rebuilders.

Thanks guys.  I have been lurking around on this board for some time now.  I joined last night.  Some forums are rude and obnoxious to new users.  Thanks for making me welcome.

I have never seen the newbie police or re post police patrolling this site 24/7.

6 hours ago, BMC330 said:

Thanks guys.  I have been lurking around on this board for some time now.  I joined last night.  Some forums are rude and obnoxious to new users.  Thanks for making me welcome.

I have never seen the newbie police or re post police patrolling this site 24/7.

This is one of the few forums I’ve ever seen that doesn’t and it’s quite refreshing. People just want help with their trucks and don’t always think to ‘use the search function’ or have a problem that’s slightly different enough to warrant a new thread. Most of the forums with people who berate those types of folks are the ones who just spend way to much time on forums to begin with.

We got a happy bunch out this way so glad to have ya!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
7 minutes ago, notlimah said:

This is one of the few forums I’ve ever seen that doesn’t and it’s quite refreshing. People just want help with their trucks and don’t always think to ‘use the search function’ or have a problem that’s slightly different enough to warrant a new thread. Most of the forums with people who berate those types of folks are the ones who just spend way to much time on forums to begin with.

We got a happy bunch out this way so glad to have ya!

3 hours ago, 015point9 said:

I'm a newbie also.  Great bunch here IMO.  sometimes I feel stupid asking some of the questions I ask.  Never have been belittled from anyone here and always a help.  

6 hours ago, BMC330 said:

I've been trying to make people feel at home like one big happy family. Newbies are exactly that new to the Cummins Diesel world it would rude to just tell them to "Go use the search". Do they even know what they are searching for? Do they even know what has failed? Most likely not. Everyone here attempts to the best of their ability to aid whoever is need assistance. If one person doesn't know they will refer you to another person that does know what to do.