• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

11 minutes ago, jlbayes said:

He tried to steal it from me. When I put it back in the box he tried to take the box. Not sure if it was the small or shiny but he wanted it something fierce lol.

Cause he wants you to quit messing with the damn truck so much!

• Staff

My SIL has a hunting dog just like that. When your back is turned, distracted working on the truck she steals hats (2 or 3 brand new) and now a set of prescription glasses. If you give her an egg she will take that to go hide it too. She won't break it while carrying, but if you try following her to find all the secret things stashed she growls at you and starts jumping to different trails to confuse you. I need to attach a camera to her collar and get my stuff back.

jlbayes... amazed at the stuff you do.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

I am. The Baldwin filter I have is a separator, just no sensor hole.

I THINK I ordered the last pieces I need for the rear axle swap. Stainless flex lines at all corners. I have my choice of 3 master cylinders to use but he 97 is setup for drum rear with a larger reservoir towards the back. The other two I have are just capacity differences. I do have the correct proportioning valve for the disc/disc setup.

8 minutes ago, jlbayes said:

I am. The Baldwin filter I have is a separator, just no sensor hole.

I THINK I ordered the last pieces I need for the rear axle swap. Stainless flex lines at all corners. I have my choice of 3 master cylinders to use but he 97 is setup for drum rear with a larger reservoir towards the back. The other two I have are just capacity differences. I do have the correct proportioning valve for the disc/disc setup.

Are you keeping the stock canister?