• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Failed BD third gen track bar bracket

Looks like this BD third gen track bar conversion bracket has cracked pretty good after just two years of me driving on the road. I contacted them and they say it doesn't look like their bracket & to send more pics, so I did. This was installed by Five R Trucks in Colorado Springs, CO after my track bar bit the dust in a pot hole the wife managed to run through. That's when I really learned about these good ol dodges.

IMG_20180221_132024754_1_81.jpg

IMG_20180221_132036609_1_81.jpg

IMG_20180221_131954252_1_81.jpg

IMG_20180220_161257499_LL_81.jpg

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

In those photos I was trying to even find the crack. :doh:

I didnt want to post a response, cause I dont see any crack or break either

Who makes sells the BEST track bar bracket or set up for non lifted  '99 these days.?

I was just looking at the DOR(dodge offroad) bracket

I guess someday I will have to upgrade mine

Edited by GSP7

Pro Fab looks good too.  The owner is a welder fabricator.

Some of the other companies looks like they are just parts sellers and farm out the fabrication to who knows what chinese or mexico company

Ya five r are a shop of poorly paid young men working hard for the big man. Nothing to write home about. The big boss doesn't know how to align trucks either. 

Based on this photo, I see what you guys (or someone) was saying about the stock ear of the frame/track bar being what's cracked.

Screenshot_20180222-210504.png

On 2/22/2018 at 5:37 PM, GSP7 said:

Pro Fab looks good too.  The owner is a welder fabricator.

Some of the other companies looks like they are just parts sellers and farm out the fabrication to who knows what chinese or mexico company

Pro fab and DOR track bar are practically the same, just take your pick on who you want to buy from. I have a DOR with zero complaints.