• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lift Pump took a dump

2 minutes ago, trreed said:

Couldn't tell ya on the owners. I had a nylon fitting that was 3/8" quick connect to 1/2" barb. Not a pushloc fitting. But a single barb with a clamp. 

Hmm,,,  interesting that they supplied that in your kit. . Not included in mine and  I just got mine . kit made Jan. 2018

• Staff
3 hours ago, GSP7 said:

I called Fass to see if they would send me the correct fitting and the guy that was answering their calls that day denied that it was wrong and was a jerk. Maybe a new guy working their

I should call again and ask for one of the owners?  Is Matt one of the owners?

Amazing a business will behave like that. News like that spreads like wildfire. A company with a helpful polite attitude usually ends up the most successful.:thumb1:

• Like 2

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

It seems like 75s should feel a little more power than a Can Bus tuner but they don't.... 

In theory they should. Depending on what tuner your running and what the fuel and timing map is like then how about boost fooling. Just a bad tune can make things feel weak and not as powerful. 

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

In theory they should. Depending on what tuner your running and what the fuel and timing map is like then how about boost fooling. Just a bad tune can make things feel weak and not as powerful. 

Now that you mention boost fooling that is something I don't have because truck is bone stock besides the injectors right now. Strange I don't think about it earlier. Could very well be why they don't feel as powerful... 

2 minutes ago, dripley said:

My 50's are very noticeable in the lower rpm if I roll into the throttle, up high not so much since I have my Comp disconnected at the moment. It suffers like @Mopar1973Man describes.

What's the chance your old injectors were not the stock ones?

I'm sure they were stock. They were very gummed up... @Mopar1973Man maybe a Qaudzilla boost fooler! Id love to have an Adrenaline but dang I cant spend 700$ right now LOL... Plus if the fooler really wakes it up I might be happy with that amount of power for the time being...