• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Temp Gauge...

• Owner

Hey ISX (and others) you guys were asking about the temp gauge in my truck under my dash well I found my documents for it... :hyper:

Made By: Pana-Pacific Corp

http://www.panapacific.com/

Here is a Ebay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pana-Pacific-Digital-Clock-Temperature-Guage-Alarm-12v-/320541686107?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa1c5f95b

Pana-Pacific-Gauge.PDF

• 2 weeks later...

I just figured out the indoor outdoor thing for now. Stuck it in air vent of house to see 48.3F air lol. No clue where to mount it. No clue what to measure with it :lol: Already have overhead temp thing. I was thinking in cab temp and in air vent temp. But was also thinking underhood temp, maybe next to air filter. I need ideas.

Oh calm down! It's powered by a 12v wall wart anyways lol. I have had the outdoor one in the a/c vent all day. I can watch room temp and a/c temp lmao. Can't figure out why parents got it set to drop from 78 all day to 70 at night. I will get it in my truck eventually. Thinking of making a new center console with a damn cup holder lol. Have to see if I can integrate the gauge into it. That green light is really retro and I can't get enough of it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...