• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

QUADZILLA HELP

Christolher

Here is the tune I am running...

POWER LEVEL 15

RPM LIMIT 3700

MAX VALET MODE POWER 15%

MAXIMUM FUEL STRETCH 2200

TPS PUMP MAX 100%

TPS PUMP MIN 0%

MIN PUMP TAP FUELING %  50%

PUMP LOW BOOST SCALE  20PSI

BOOST SCALING 20PSI

MAX LOAD TIMING OFFSET 2.0°

LOW PSI TIMING REDUCT 3.0°

TIMING REDUCT SCALING 0%

LIGHT THROTTLE TIMING ADV 5.0°

LIGHT THROTTLE LOAD LIMIT(PRESET)30%

RPM TIMING MAX 13.0°-16.0°-22.0°-24.0°-28.0

(0PSI 100)(1PSI 102)-(30PSI 146) increaseing by 2 from 0PSI TO 30PSI.

iQuad-2018-04-28-08.06.02.csv

• Owner

Give us some more information on the truck. 

Your tune even for a stock truck is rather over fueled. 

Max pump stretch need to come down. I'm only using 1200 to 1600 with 75 HP injectors. 

Min pump tap needs to come down. Way too much fuel typically most of us leave it at zero.

Boost scaling should be moved up to 30 to 40 PSI range. 

Light throttle timing is too much. Need to back down to 2 degrees. 

Timing reduct scaling should be 100%. With your current setting there is no reduction of timing and most likely over advancing. 

You might get better luck of using someone tune off the site. 

https://mopar1973man.com/files/category/22-quadzilla-standard-tunes/

Sorry my post didnt all go on, my problem is when u running the truck hard in like 5th gear in a 6 speed at high rpm's. Like it starts cutting out around 3k rpm's and struggle to get to 3700. It will get there but it cuts out bad, u should be able to tell by the datalog and the fuel pressure sensor is hooked to drive pressure.

Im running

SO pump and had a Dragon Fire Extreme that did the same thing.

Mach 4 injectors that has SAC nozzles

425 studs and fire ringed

fass 150 that dont drop below 12 psi

HE351VE with fleece controler

I can run the TST COMP with Quad set on 3 and the tst turned up and it runs great all the way to 3700. I also got a 4k quad that runs good, ive ran different tunes and they all run fine on 4k. I need to hook the redline up and try it, The hardfuel box has always did this as far as i can remember i sent it to quad and had it tested and he ran it on his trucks and said it hesitateded at 3000 rpm's but he said it went to 3700, i think its something in the box that when it has a hard load on it, it trying to kick out. Its like u are turning the key off and on. The box runs fine long as u have it not doing wire tap. So i think its in the wire tap fueling on the quad that im having problems with.

I would like to let someone that has close to the same set up try it on there truck, i really like to get the box straightened out because im changing my set up with a bigger charger and going back to a bigger pump and bigger injectors, I like to have box working properly for the street So i can detune it. I hook to a sled 4-5 times so i run a aggressive tune.

Thanks

back off wiretap from 2200 down to 1600, change min wiretap down to %0, increase boost scaling to 40 psi  

Timing:

1500:15*

2000: 19*

2500: 26*

3000: 28*

max: 30*

timing reduct scaling %100

You have enough injector to not need a ton of wiretap.  

Keep in mind the quad will fuel %100 to 3500 then from 3500 to 3700 the ecm is pulling fuel rapidly.  after 3700 rpm the quadzilla gives up.  

So you can spend prolonged time at 3450 rpm, but not at 3650  Trying to hold 3650rpm will result in fueling falling off and wiretap alone.     If you are accelerating through gears you can rev out to 3700 just fine, just not hold rpms in the 3500+ rpm area for prolonged periods of time.

start increasing fuel stretch until you are happy,  

with mach 4 injectors there is no need to have min wiretap set at %50 and fuel stretch at 2200.  You are going to produce less hp with stretch at 2200 than you will at 1800 or so.    Remember the butt dyno is a liar.

Edited by Me78569