• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bulletproof mods

8 hours ago, cajflynn said:

Delo on my 2nd gen. Don't care on the 4th gens.

sorry to keep bugging you, but was second gen all stock, did you have bigger injectors, gauges, what was the limit on your egts when towing all that time. Just trying to figure out how to make this thing last even 500K already had to have a machine shop put new valve guides in at 156k which is sad. I know a lot of your miles are highway but still a lot of them are also towing. 

Plus if you don't mind I wouldn't mind seeing a few pictures of some big boats you towed behind your 2nd gen if you have any, I've seen one on this site look like by a motel.

Thanks again

• Like 1

• Owner
2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Forgive me but how do I view it? 

Right there on the bottom of his post... :duh:

2001 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 2500, 100hp Fireball injectors, Hamilton Big Stick Cam, Goerend 3 disc tc, 4 inch MBRP exhaust, FTE Resonator, Raptor 100, arp head studs, ats co-pilot, Quad xzt, j-hook, lots of gauges, lots of mag-hytec, bhaf, vulcan big line kit, Walker Engineering Air Sep, Over 1,000,000 miles on my 53 Block!!!! 2005 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 2500, dtt vb, dtt shift enhancer, billet bits 2006 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 3500

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Right there on the bottom of his post... :duh:

Some how I don't see his signature, :shrug:. Maybe it's my phone, but man you really think.....I.... :doh: in fact I don't see anyone's sig :ahhh:.  I probably did something in settings.Screenshot_20180509-131217.png.258f49260f473521af6545a386975b08.png