• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ready to do a fuel system

• Staff
4 hours ago, 015point9 said:

You serious?  Dirty rag not enough air flow?

It works is all I can say.... Had some difficult prime time going on and the blow side of the shop vac down the tank throat worked. The rag can help seal the air into the tank.

2 hours ago, portlandareae28 said:

I am going to continue to read up on all of the systems, just hard to argue with the guys here.  And tough at times to find solid factual information

Both type of systems have their pro and cons. I like mine and others like theirs. AD did have some big quality issues a few years back but seems they have gotten hold of the problem. FASS makes a good product as do the mechanical pump manufacturers. I have to agree with @Mopar1973Man that you have to take what you heat from us and make an educated decision on the route you take. Which ever way you go do it right the first time and you will have a good fuel system.

• Thanks 1