• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased the luberfiner LFF9594 and the donaldson P551315 for my airdog 150 and noticed that they do not have internal orings like the original filters my airdog came with. Is this a problem, or will it affect the performance?

Ok am I missing something? the numbers you posted is that the fuel filter numbers only and not the water seperator numbers.

ok..so using the stock fuel filter housings..the 03-07 5.9 common rails.... can use those fuel filters in my truck that is a '01..since they have a better micron filtering?:thumbup2:that would be cool!!!

Yes you can!

--- Update to the previous post...

I updated the spreadsheet to include some filters with WIF sensors, I am upgrading my system in the next month or so to include an aux fuel heater and 2nd WIF sensor.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...