• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Adventure

ISX

I got bored yesterday and decided to head down to the lake. I never go anywhere or do anything so figured it was time to try something new lol. I usually just watch the boats at the edge of the water but somehow stumbled upon a trail. I followed this trail for hours, even sidetracking up a creek for half and hour then backing back up to where i left off on the trail and continuing on. It was raining pretty good the entire time so I was soaked. The trail was actually just a foot wide cattle path the whole time which actually kinda made it nice, I don't like trails that make it too easy, some challenging things are fun haha. So I had my phone with me and I see it didn't get half the pics saved for some reason, I was just taking them then slamming it shut and putting it back into my pocket before it got too wet. So here are some pics of what I saw. Then I almost turned back after it raining so much but decided against it and thank god I did because I came to the top of a cliff and the video is what I saw from the cliff. You can see in the pics how the water has cut through the rocks forming grooves, wonder how many years it took to do all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fup9bPi1qKI

post-45-138698166388_thumb.jpg

post-45-138698166395_thumb.jpg

post-45-138698166403_thumb.jpg

post-45-13869816641_thumb.jpg

post-45-138698166418_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

ISX, where you're at in MO, when you go on long walks like that in areas you don't know, if I were you, I'd be carrying. Too many meth labs in your neck of the woods and with psychos manning them!!! Just my :2cents::2cents:!!!:smart:

ISX, where you're at in MO, when you go on long walks like that in areas you don't know, if I were you, I'd be carrying. Too many meth labs in your neck of the woods and with psychos manning them!!! Just my :2cents::2cents:!!!:smart:

Well even though it's a cattle path, it was still marked with yellow little tabs everywhere showing it was a trail of the state park. It's all right along the lake and I really don't see meth heads putting it where they know people will be hiking all the time, not to mention it looked like park rangers came through and maintained it a little because of a few rail road tie steps in the middle of the hike. This was at Osage Beach.

Boy thats great I love it... There is wooded area around you... :thumbup2:

Hell I'm almost willing to bet we have more woods than you do lol. Definitely more dense here. I went through the woods behind parent house a few hours ago with hands over my head because everything is so high everywhere. Will take the weed eater next time :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

There is one place I have been dieing to get in any boat, even a 55gallon drum that floats :lmao: and go out and fish at this place. I took this I think 2 or 3 years ago. I was standing on something when I took this pic, anyone know what I was standing on?

Posted Image

I have gotten to drive on that dam twice in the last year :hyper:Its pretty cool!

And that bypass they are building is INSANE.

I'd say it looks a little different than this by now.

Posted Image

I guess this is what it's supposed to look like when it's done.

Posted Image