• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Qaudzilla woes

37 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Nope, you are good. 

Mine started at 13% and now down to 9% engine load at idle. When you dropping to 3 to 4% when it's getting too low. 

Great. Truck had been running amazing until i installed the qaud. Been running on stage three as i cant find my posi taps to hook up the pump tap and wow truck runs crappy. when im cruising and roll into it bucks around and finnaly decides to do it thing and its balls to the walls from theyre. I got to make sure im current on my update. 

• Owner
1 hour ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Truck had been running amazing until i installed the qaud.

Time to buckle down and build a tune.

Been running on stage three as i cant find my posi taps to hook up the pump tap and wow truck runs crappy.

Personally, I would suggest a stealth plate over a positap on the wire. 

when im cruising and roll into it bucks around and finnaly decides to do it thing and its balls to the walls from theyre.

Time to start getting your feet wet with tuning. You need to set your fuel table up and the timing table. You can skip the wiretap area for now since you without the wiretap. 

8 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Time to buckle down and build a tune.

Personally, I would suggest a stealth plate over a positap on the wire. 

Time to start getting your feet wet with tuning. You need to set your fuel table up and the timing table. You can skip the wiretap area for now since you without the wiretap. 

Wire tap is going on tonight. Is theyre a tune in the repository that you suggest i start withg? 

• Owner
12 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Thanks mike please do!

Done...

iQuad-marcus-2019-03-08-03.20.401383665520.json

I errored on the side of caution and started timing at 15° and stepping +3 up. Then the fuel map is starting at about 85% and working its way to 150%. Gave +1° for cruise timing and 1.5° for load-based timing. 

3 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Done...

iQuad-marcus-2019-03-08-03.20.401383665520.json 553 B · 0 downloads

I errored on the side of caution and started timing at 15° and stepping +3 up. Then the fuel map is starting at about 85% and working its way to 150%. Gave +1° for cruise timing and 1.5° for load-based timing. 

Thanks! How do i update my module with my laptop? Is that tune for can bus only? 

How do i open that tune file? 

• Owner
20 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Thanks! How do i update my module with my laptop?

I'm going to leave that to @Me78569 . I'm a Ubuntu Linux user not a Windows User. I couldn't tell you. 

21 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Is that tune for can bus only?

Both. I built the wiretap. I'm not sure if it will be too smoky ot not.

22 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

How do i open that tune file?

Surf the site with the screen device and download the file. Then open iQuad app then switch back and open the downloaded tune. It should automatically open up in the iQuad and then you can name it. 

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Get down too much farther then what happens is the ECM has problems cutting fuel enough to make it idle at 800 RPM so it might start to rise in idle RPM.

Which may be related to my slight hesitation on take off. I may bump it up 2 across the board on canbus and see what happens.