• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Help!! No Boost or Power

CBond

On 4/21/2019 at 9:56 PM, BrokeAssPainter said:

Hey guys, I'm just switched from hy35 to hx35 and I can't seem to build more than 14 lbs of boost according to the iquad, analog boost gauge says more around 16 or 17 but I had no problem getting 21psi from my hy35.... Anyone else have this kind of issue?

i just put a plug in the turbo housing and rely on tuning or defuel settings if all else fails. I don't like the boost elbow, I may do a turn buckle some day. At this point I really have no use of the waste gate. Just use common since when plugging it off. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2019 at 7:32 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

You didn't do the P0237 testing, did you? This is not a Quadzilla fault but a wiring fault. 

On 4/15/2019 at 7:28 AM, Me78569 said:

Did you buy the quadzilla new?  

when you clear codes and drive around do you get any codes that come back? 

Are you %100 sure you plugged the map wiring in correctly?

Never updated this thread but I sent my unit back to Quadzilla and they sent me a new unit.  Ended being something wrong with the boost circuit.  Works like a charm now.  Sorry for all the trouble! Gotta figure out these custom tunes now. :D