• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey you guys I got to get rid of a skunk.....

JAG1

On 6/25/2019 at 7:57 PM, dripley said:

Now thats just uncalled for there. This is a job for the free ranger chickens, if 

I could find them.

I found them. Or rather they found me. I've been seeing these trucks around lately. I thought Dripley was out to get me. Then I realized this place opened up about 4mi. from me. Gotta watch my back now.

https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/freedom-ranger-chickens.asp

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dave110 said:

I found them. Or rather they found me. I've been seeing these trucks around lately. I thought Dripley was out to get me. Then I realized this place opened up about 4mi. from me. Gotta watch my back now.

https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/freedom-ranger-chickens.asp

go for the GMO's, grown mean for offense.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Howd we get from Skunks to Dripleys? Anyhow you guys got me goin again this morn :lol3:

Forum seems to skip some new content so I miss stuff :broken:

I guess I dont know since l remeber this thread and where it ended back in October.

• Sad 1

• Staff

I know it's a pain. I wish It would come up as newest content instead of 'unread content' because lots of times you read something and then later you want to go back to post a decent response after you get time to think about it.:kick:Then makes you hunt it down. Also you  think read everything and you have not ...... Like it skips over stuff :redx:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
2 minutes ago, dripley said:

I guess l have not experienced that myself.

In my case I always want to go back after realizing a helpful response, but since I already read that thread I have to do a bit of searching to find it.

7 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

In my case I always want to go back after realizing a helpful response, but since I already read that thread I have to do a bit of searching to find it.

I have had to do that. Just thought that part was normal.