• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tuning help just bought a cummins

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 8:50 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Just for information...

• Quadzilla Adrenaline (180 HP)
  • HX35/40 Hybrid (60/60/12)
  • 7 x 0.010 Injectors (150 HP) @ 320 bar.

I daily drive this truck a 1,000 miles a week and run just nearly smoke free.

I just bought a quadzilla and have a hard time controlling the smoke the turbo is a bd super b single with Schwitzer compressor housing on the highway at 65-70mph the egts are about 800 and you can see a fine layer of smoke out of the exhaust 

Just now, Me78569 said:

Hugely 

Ddp 150's where dirtier than my 250 hp dap injectors using the same tune and my truck was at 7000' altitude his was at sea level.

Ddp is junk

Yeah I wish the dude I bought it from would’ve never put them in but oh well I’ll have to buy some daps and does the hot rod vp44 matter a whole lot when tuning with the quad?

6 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Timing difference on the HR VP44. That's it.

So how would I tune the hr vp44 and these dirty injectors with the bd super b turbo I can’t find a decent tune that works until I get some daps