• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New to the forum

Doubletrouble

• Staff

I've been lurking for a few days trying to learn what I could about my recent purchase, a 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 quad cab with 8ft bed. 

So far I love the truck, been needing to upgrade for a while and finally pulled the trigger on this one with only 140k miles and a 5 speed manual. Nothing fancy about the truck, manual windows and locks, basically a work truck but I am fine with that.

I'll be posting some of my questions later in the 2nd gen forums but for now just wanted to introduce myself and my truck a bit.

IMG_20191217_153153603.jpg

• Staff

I feel I got lucky on this one. 99% stock. So far the only after market piece I have found is a FASS DRLP ( I believe that's direct replacement lift pump, still learning the terminology). She runs nice and smooth so far. Has a couple of issues to address, a little rust repair needed as well. 

I have a few things planned for it once the weather gets nice again, nothing crazy here though. I just need a good reliable truck that will pull our 30' camper wherever we want to go, it will also be a daily driver unless it's warm enough to get the motorcycle out. Lol

I won't plug up this thread with questions, I'll toss them in the second gen section later, and thanks for the compliments!

I'll post a few more pics below.

IMG_20191217_153657791_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191217_153636944_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191217_153557955_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191217_153550007_HDR.jpg

• Like 1