• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What is the highest known power with SO pump

I put down a number I am pretty impressed with last weekend. Now we are debating on trying to make it to 750hp on the SO without nitrous. A friend of mine thinks we are already pretty close to the highest power SO pump. So I figured I’d ask you guys since this is probably the biggest active group of VP guys. 

Dyno was at an old gasoline hot rod shop so it was only set up for 1,200 max torque. 

69755276-BECB-45B0-9E2C-986C97DFDEC3.jpeg

Oh and the tach pickup kept falling off which is why torque drops off on both pulls and print out is in MPH

• Like 1

I haven't really kept up with it in a while but mid to upper 600's is what I remember being the most without 'help'.  Ever since the CP pumps and the 6.7's came out not much discussion about VP horsepower anymore.  It's good to see somebody out there still paying homage...congrats!