• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Wasn't as horrible as I thought. probly an hour to get it out. 

I am reinstalling with heater hose adapters.  Instead of tearing the truck apart more.

I may see if i can finangle the swivel lines through but on a quick look in the dark I don't think they go without do the other 3hours of disassembly 

20201030_195358.jpg

20201030_195321.jpg

20201030_202755.jpg

• Board Of Directors

I did mine with the swivel lines and didn't have to pull the hvac box out.  You have to work the lines through the fire wall as you drop the heat core in the box.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Should of pull the HVAC box completely and cleaned out all the old anti-freeze and lubed all the door pivots and the stepper motor too. Evaporator for the A/C typically looks like crap by the time a heater core fails.