• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

When Biden Talks about Global Warming...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Just take a moment of time and look over the fact the US Gov't has the means of controlling weather. Using HAARP which has been around for quite some time patent was filed in 1987 by a Dr. Bernard Eastlund. Yes, all the Gov't knows about this and has been in operation since the 1987. 

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased.

Like change the ozone layer? Hmm....

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

I worry if they push the Green Machine the Gov't will be so far bankrupt they will have to shut down. I hope it doesn't mean those on social security have to move to a homeless camp while those in charge live in a walled off razor wired mansion all paid for by us.

The green deal will be too expensive with no way to enforce it when they have to shut down.

Best thing we can all do is to pray for all Americans.... that this contention for one another stop..... that we have wisdom enough see the log in our own eye before seeing only the splinter in your neighbors' eye.

Edited by JAG1

• 8 months later...
  • Owner

Like the Good Lord said, " Man can create nothing nor destroy any thing." This meaning that when you look at carbon on the planet the same amount is here and won't change. Kind of like hydrogen when burned it binds with oxygen so now it turns to water. Hydrogen can be separated back out of water with electricity. Sae amount of hydrogen just different forms of it. Back to carbon like oil is nothing more than long chains of carbon and hydrogen which binds with oxygen giving carbon monooxide and carbon dioxide. Carbon never destroyed but changed forms. Trees and planets convert that back to oxygen as well.

Adding on...

So how is the green new deal going to work? How are they going to mine all the lithium for car batteries? Since diesel fuel is supposed to be no longer used what is going to power all those big dump trucks hauling that out? Then lithium batteries are very toxic and burn rather well again the smoke from the batteries are toxic too. I don't hear power companies expanding and making more power plants. Who is going to pay for the power used to charge cars up? I'm still in a logging area up here in Idaho. I'd love to see how the whole electric-powered over-the-road truck works out pulling logs out the backcountry in the dead of winter. I wonder what gives the driver heat on an electric vehicle because no matter what it will cost the battery quite a bit to produce heat or A/C. Some day just my own travels I can lay down over 400 to 500 miles in a day. I've not seen any electric vehicle that can travel that far in one charge loaded to GVWR. There is going to be a huge impact on freight just think a FedEx truck that is hauling your Christmas present is electric-powered Opps... Only can do 180 to 250 miles on a charge then it will take HOURS to recharge before traveling another 180 to 250 miles. The entire electric vehicle thing is a sham. Just consider I've got to travel 180 miles to get to Boise, ID any electric vehicle would have to be parked at a charging station just to get back home again. My Cummins I can fill up and do 2 trips back and forth from Boise on a single tank of fuel. Remember I'm running 20+ MPG now. If I could hold 28 MPG every trip that would be 980 miles of travel on 35 gallons of fuel. Just food for thought. 

Now make thing more interesting that the democrats are now looking at pulling the dams off the snake river for the salmon population. Now that means less electricity for Idaho and we would have to buy more power from neighboring power providers. How is helping anything? 

• Like 3

• Staff
3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

How are they going to mine all the lithium for car batteries? Since diesel fuel is supposed to be no longer used

The Communist Chines are doing it.  They jumped ahead of the U S and got the rights to mine rare earth elements from the governments of third world countries.  They have zero concern about the environmental impact.  They will use and do whatever is needed to make the most money to fund their GDP.

I don't hear power companies expanding and making more power plants.

That's why here in California there are rolling blackouts, The Government asks us to "Flex your power" and turn off appliances, air conditioners, and car chargers during high demand times.  It's close to the same thing they do in a third world country.

Who is going to pay for the power used to charge cars up?

You and I will contribute like good little cogs.  It says so in the New Gree Deal.

There is going to be a huge impact on freight just think a FedEx truck that is hauling your Christmas present is electric-powered Opps... Only can do 180 to 250 miles on a charge then it will take HOURS to recharge before traveling another 180 to 250 miles.

Drive the tractor and trailer into a compony charging station that is strategically located along the trailers route.  Remove the depleted tractor, attach a fully charged tractor and repeat at next station.  It will be like what the Pony Express did with horses. 

• Like 4

• Owner
3 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Drive the tractor and trailer into a compony charging station that is strategically located along the trailers route.  Remove the depleted tractor, attach a fully charged tractor and repeat at next station.  It will be like what the Pony Express did with horses. 

LOL... You better come to Idaho there is very little for stations like this for trucking companies or even electric vehicles. Like Swift truckers come through here and 90% of them are dumb drivers that don't know better. Just think this way between Lewiston ID and Boise is 300 miles. No bad right? Now depending on the route you take you can add more in grades to climb or not. Either way a electric vehicle will not make the 300 mile drive now without running out because of grades. 

As for charging stations so far lot of listed charging stations are a misprint out here. Like Motel in New Meadows has a Tesla Charging station but... You must be a paid guest of the motel to use it. Then listing the RV park in Riggins, ID is not a charging station. Again look around Idaho and there is actually less charging stations for electric vehicles. Especially out here in the New Meadows - Riggins area. 

• 1 month later...
  • Staff
On 12/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Again look around Idaho and there is actually less charging stations for electric vehicles. Especially out here in the New Meadows - Riggins area. 

You guys are all Deplorable Rednecks in that valley. Sheriff has a hard time solving crime too since there is no dental records and the DNA is pretty much all the same.

Mike where's the nearest real estate office there? I got cash!

• Haha 1